Thursday, February 11, 2010

  1. I went out with Leslie last night to the V.A.G.I.N.A. fest. We saw Feather and Hammer, Cassette, Three Legged Dawg and The Ones to Blame. It was nice to get out and shake it a lil. The evening ended with a long and deep conversation in the BP parking lot. I went on and on for a bit, and it left me feeling kind of raw.
  2. After arriving home at 3 and showering off the cigarette smoke from the bar, it was 4am before I got to bed.
  3. Lily had requested to be at school extra early (7:30) because she wanted to surprise her friends by decorating the classroom for Valentines Day with her friend Olivia. This sweet notion resulted in a whopping 3 hours of sleep for me.
  4. 3 hours of sleep make for poor coping skills, especially when the kindergarten class is sugared up on confectionery hearts.
  5. A nap helped.

No comments: